Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Flyff

FlyFF (Fly For Fun) would be a great game for you if you like Leveling games.This game contains Different Class (Jobs), and when there is different Class there are different Skills (the different way to hit or to buff), and when there are different skills there HAVE to be different stats (the build of the character like Strengths, Stamina, Dexterity, and Intelligence).
Lets start off with the Class and Skills I don't have much to say about it everything will be explained on the web page if you click here.
Now that you have finished reading it lets move onto the Stats. WARNING!: Stats is the first important thing in this game if you want to play it right! Every Class have different stats! The Skills are depended on the Stats, for example: Mage need Intelligence to use its magic so you have to put more points on intelligence!
How to know when you’re Character is screwed or not?
Well you will know by asking your self are you using that stat. And if your not then you should try starting a new one and if you are too lazy then you should just be more careful next time. Here is the link to the forum if you want to read more about Flyff. And trust me ITS FUN!

1 comment:

  1. I played Flyff for a while and I like it kind of. It's like an adventure game where you have to gain exp to level up and do quests. And when I put on stats I usually follow guides to put skill points and stat points. I like the Mage character because it is able to hit from far away and it uses magic but the bad thing about it is that is has low defense. I didn't play for long but my friends did and you could buy boards to fly to different places. Anyways I really like this game and if you are into adventure or RPG games, I would recommend this game. That’s my review.

    ReplyDelete